Rentals in Massachusetts – Condos and Apartments
“The leading property rental business in Worcester & Middlesex County Massachusetts.”
Why do we focus on quality tenants and quality properties?
We have been involved in investment real estate and management business for almost 20 years. We have learned a few things. There are no shortcuts with rental property, you get back what you put in. Here are five things that cause small and large investors to fail.
- Bad Tenants – If you attract bad tenants, you’ll have increases legal and eviction losses, property damage, collections expenses and headaches
- Rundown Properties – Bad tenants go to bad properties. If you have a clean and updated rental, you’ll attract better tenants. Problem tenants look for absentee landlords and landlords that don’t care about the condition of their property. Malicious tenant’s will take advantage of these situations.
- “Death by 1,000 paper cuts” – If your property only attracts bad tenants, your property will spiral downwards. All your money will be spent on legal and repairs and no money will be left over for improvements and increasing rent. This downward spiral is “Death by 1,000 paper cuts” you’re going down slowly and painfully.
- High Repair and Maintenance Expenses – If you have bad tenant that destroy your apartment or haven’t kept up on maintenance you are going to have high repair and maintenance expenses. These expenses will quickly take away your investment return. Maintain your property and find good tenants is the only way for long term success.
- Hire a experienced property management company – May Property Management is our management company that can help you navigate every challenges of property ownership. www.maypm.com
Open Listing Services:
No commitment! only pay our fee if you accept our tenant. We make sure your property is rented quickly, to the most qualified tenants for the best rental rate. This service includes:
- Listing your vacancy, and photos, on our website
- We’ll show your apartment to tenants we are working with Collect Rental Application
- Perform background screening for all applicants over 18 years of age
- Credit & Collection History – Details about each trade line, including name and type of account, status, balance, 24-month payment history, and more.
- Rent Payment Summary – This data is furnished by Experian Rent Bureau. Details include property name and status, lease dates, balance owed, 24-month payment history.
- Landlord/Tenant Search – Landlord/tenant records are pulled from hundreds of national, state and county court jurisdictions that contribute to the national instant database, including filings and those records without a judgment.
- Criminal Search – Criminal records are pulled from hundreds of national, state and county court jurisdictions that contribute to the national instant database, including OFAC and Sex Offender Databases
Prepare our standard form tenancy documents
- Lease or Tenancy at Will Agreement
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Mold Addendum
- Statement of Conditions
- Deposit Receipts
- Condominium Addendum
Collections of required move-in money
Exclusive Listing Service
Same services as our “Open Listing Service” PLUS
- Marketing Campaign
- Create micro-website listing with property details, photos, and online application submission
- When applicable, photo shoot including interior and exterior, video, drone photo & video available
- Listing on MLS
- Listing on 83 rental websites
- Premium online listings opportunities